- In an upcoming Live Digital Bootcamp, two personal finance professionals will discuss steps and share ideas for taking control of your money once and for all.
- The conversation is part of the Master your Money series, delivering money advice, ideas, and inspiration to millennials.
- During BI's Master your Money Live Digital Bootcamp, the experts will talk about optimizing your money systems, reducing stress around money, tips for building good habits that last a lifetime, and more.
- Click here to register for this free event on Tuesday, November 17 at noon ET.
There's so much more to mastering your money than living by the numbers.
To help millennials take full ownership of their financial situation, Business Insider presents "How to control your money so it doesn't control you," a live digital event part of our Master your Money series.
This event will focus on strategies for thriving financially — how to move beyond survival mode, manage stress around money, cultivate sustainable habits, and adapt to changing circumstances.
Following discussions about planning and investing, the MyM Live Digital Bootcamp series continues with a deep dive into the mindsets, habits, attitudes, and behaviors that can best help you carry out your financial plan.
Topics will include:
- Creating an efficient money management system
- Cultivating an abundance mindset
- Reducing stress around money
- Revisiting goals and budgets when circumstances change
- Building good habits that last a lifetime
- Recognizing when it's OK to break conventional money rules
The discussion will be moderated by Tanza Loudenback, personal finance correspondent at Business Insider and a Certified Financial Planner candidate. She'll be joined by Kelly Lannan, vice president of Young Investors for Personal Investing, a unit of Fidelity Investments, and Preston D. Cherry, a CFP and the founder and president of Concurrent Financial Planning.
This free, live digital event will take place on Tuesday, November 17 at noon ET. Register here »
Source: Read Full Article