HIMEKO is one of the best Honkai: Star Rail characters for crowd control.
With her powerful area-of-effect attacks, she can help clean up waves of enemies.
Her Fire-type damage gives her the edge in battle, and when built correctly, can be devastating to the enemy.
Here’s how best to build Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail.
Best Light Cones for Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail
As with most Honkai: Star Rail characters Himeko’s best Light Cone is her signature weapon.
Night on the Milky Way is the perfect choice, as it buffs her attack for every enemy on screen.
More in Honkai: Star Rail
Fans develop unstoppable Bailu build – keep your Honkai: Star Rail team on top
Honkai: Star Rail players are just realising there’s a BROKEN Welt build
In addition, if you perform any Weakness Breaks, you will also be given a damage buff.
If you don’t have this one, here are some great alternatives for Himeko:
- Long Night (five-star)
- The Birth of the Self (four-star)
- Make the World Clamor (four-star)
- Data Bank (three-star)
Best Relics for Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail
As you may have noticed, Himeko’s build is all about damage, so stats like her attack and critical hit damage are the most important.
Most read in Gaming
Warning to millions of Pokémon Go players – New app could DELETE your account
Full list of voice actors for Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
WWE fans are getting another free fighter – find out which champ is entering
PlayStation’s latest sale has a THOUSAND games at up to 86% off
Break Effect% is another important one as it will allow Himeko to generate charge for her Victory Rush.
- Firesmith of Lava-Forging (4) – +10% Fire Damage, +12% Skill Damage, and +12% Fire Damage for the next attack after activating the Ultimate.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat (4) – +12% Attack, +10% Normal Attack Damage, and +6% Speed.
- Thief of Shooting Meteor (4) – +16% Break Effect, another +16% Break Effect, and +3 Energy when the wearer inflicts Weakness Break on an enemy.
- Inert Salsatto (2) – +8% Critical Hit Rate, +15% Ultimate Damage and follow-up attack damage, when wearer’s Critical Hit Rate surpasses 50%.
- Head – HP (Primary), Critical Hit Damage%, Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%, Break Effect %
- Hands – Attack (Primary), Critical Hit Damage%, Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%, Break Effect%
- Body – Critical Hit Damage% (Primary), Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%, Break Effect%, Speed
- Feet – Speed (Primary), Critical Hit Damage%, Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%, Break Effect%
- Planar Sphere – Fire Damage% (Primary), Critical Hit Damage%, Critical Hit Rate%, Attack%, Break Effect%
- Link Rope – Attack% (Primary), Critical Hit Damage%, Critical Hit Rate%, Break Effect%, Speed
Best teams for Himeko in Honkai: Star Rail
With three different area-of-effect attacks, Himeko works well when handling groups of enemies as the Main DPS.
- Himeko (Main DPS), Bronya (Support), Pela (Support), Bailu (Healer)
This team focuses on maximising Himeko’s damage, with Bronya increasing her attack stat.
She also allows her to jump the turn order to get in attacks more quickly.
Read More on The Sun
I’m A Celeb’s Jordan breaks his silence after Myleene Klass ‘affair’ rumours
Full list of shops shutting this month including B&M and New Look
Pela will lower the enemies’ defense which will make Himeko’s attacks more effective, while Bailu remains the healer of choice.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article