- You can cancel your BET Plus plan through the website, but only if you signed up through the website.
- BET Plus offers a free seven-day trial before you'll be charged the $9.99 monthly fee, and if you cancel during the trial, you won't be charged at all.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
BET Plus is a streaming service that brings you almost all of Black Entertainment Television's exclusive content. This includes original shows like "Bigger" and "First Wives Club," and older content like Tyler Perry's stage plays.
You can watch on your computer, phone, streaming device, or even sign up through an Amazon Prime Video account. But no matter how you watch, BET Plus costs $9.99 a month in the US after a weeklong free trial.
But if you're not enjoying BET Plus, you can cancel your account. If you cancel during the free trial, you won't ever be charged; otherwise, once you cancel, you'll be able to keep watching until your next billing date.
Just note that the way to cancel will depend on how you signed up. If you signed up through the iPhone or Android app, you'll need to cancel through your Apple ID or Google Play Store. Signing up through Roku or your Amazon account will require another method, too.
Here, we'll show you how to cancel a BET Plus subscription that you signed up for using the website.
How to cancel a BET Plus subscription through the website
Again, if you signed up through the service's website, you'll have to cancel through the website, which is what we'll demonstrate below.
1. Visit the BET Plus website and log into your account.
2. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner.
3. Under "Subscription," click "Manage Subscription."
4. Click "Cancel Subscription."
5. The website will ask if you want to cancel your subscription. Click "Yes, Cancel."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How much is BET Plus? How to sign up for the Black-focused streaming platform for $9.99 a month
How much is BritBox? A cost breakdown for the British streaming service
What is Acorn TV? Everything you need to know about the streaming service that offers international shows
What is Shudder? Everything you need to know about the horror streaming service
What is Tubi? Everything you need to know about the free streaming service
Source: Read Full Article