LEAGUE of Legends’ preseason is about to begin, and Riot games has announced the biggest changes coming for the year.
Tomorrow (October 4) the Public Beta Environment launches with quite a substantial update.
The focus this season is improvements to Jungle.
Here are the five biggest changes coming to League of Legends.
The return of Chemtech Drake
Chemtech Drake is back with a number of new buffs and an all-new soul.
It will spawn on Summoner’s Rift and will grant tenacity and heal/shield strength when killed.
More in esports
Everything you need to know about FUT Rivals in FIFA 23
All the new Pokémon for Scarlet and Violet
The new Chemtech soul will also grant you extra damage when your health is low.
In the new season this will be a high priority target, and Riot is celebrating this by giving the Rift a new Chemtech themed design.
Jungle plants and Zaunite chemicals will be more common here with upgraded effects.
Big improvements to Jungle
You will no longer have to enter the jungle alone, as you can buy eggs from the in-game shop that will hatch pets.
Most read in Gaming
You need to play these awesome retro games from the Sega Saturn
PlayStation hopes shortages won’t affect PSVR 2 as MILLIONS are produced
Overwatch 2 is out tomorrow — and fans are FURIOUS about hundred game requirement
Who is Dream?Twitch and YouTube streamer finally reveals his face
These slowly evolve and will kill monsters and gain treats.
There are three different pets to choose from:
- Noxian Embercat – An aggressive pet that provides slow and bonus damage.
- Ixtali Ixmander – A tank pet that provides a shield based on your health which gives you resistance to slow and extra tenacity when broken.
- Ionian Cloudleaper – A movement pet that provides bonus movement speed.
Tweaks have been made to the jungle which makes it more approachable to new players.
Visual indicators have been added for leashing, which shows you how far camps can be pulled before their patience diminishes.
Every champion will now have a recommended path based on the routes of highly skilled players.
Updated ping wheel improves communication
In the hopes of improving communication between esports' teams, there are now eight pings on the ping wheel.
The four new pings are: Push, All-In, Hold, and Bait.
There is also a new ping wheel focus on vision that uses three pings: Vision Cleared, Enemy Vision, and Need Vision.
This will give teams more options for strategising.
More incentive for top lane players
Adjustments have been made so that top lane players scale faster compared to players in other lanes.
These changes are listed below:
- Solo Lane Experience: Solo lanes will now receive a 95% experience multiplier (previously 93%) from minions.
- Duo Lane Experience: Duo lanes will now receive a 22% bonus experience multiplier (previously 24.73%) from minions.
- Mid Lane Gold Changes: All minions spawned in the mid lane will now be worth 1 less gold before 14 minutes when last hit (previously, only cannon minions were worth less gold, but were worth 10 less gold).
New items added and more updated
A number of new items have been added for the 2023 preseason. Here are their names:
Read More on The Sun
I’m so skint I’ll buy my Xmas presents from Poundland…I go without electricity
Major change to childcare rules set to save money for parents
- Icathia’s Endurance
- Radiant Virtue
- Iceborn Gauntlet
- Goliath’s Ascendiary
- Rod of Ages
- Catalyst of Aeons
- Abyssal Mask
- Sunfire Aegis
- Turbo Chemtank
- Randiun’s Omen
- Spear of Shojin
- Ravenous Hydra
These items will likely be tweaked during the preseason so they are balanced when the full season starts.
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article