When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- When it comes to smart soundbars, the Sonos Beam and the Bose Smart Soundbar 300 are two of the best compact options on the market.
- Both models sound great, but the fuller mids on the Sonos are better suited for music, while the Bose has slightly better dialogue performance for shows and movies.
- At $400, each speaker is an investment not just for TV sound, but also for wireless music and digital assistant support.
- If you already have speakers from either brand, the ability to group the soundbar with your existing collection may help you choose between the two.
- You can read our full Bose Smart Soundbar 300 review here, and our full Sonos Beam review here.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article